A tricky physics based rocketship delivery game with an integrated level editor.
Built from scratch
Rocket Shipment is an ode to older lander-type games, and was made from scratch. Development started in August 2018 and is still in progress. Rocket Shipment was made because I could not remember the name of a shareware game I played when I was young. This shareware game, called Crazy Gravity (yes, I found it eventually!), was something that stuck with me because of its fun game loop and challenging levels. I really wanted to play it again, but because I did not know the name I couldn't find it again. I then decided to make my own version from scratch.
My name is Jelmer Pijnappel and I'm the solo developer for Rocket Shipment. I make games for a hobby while juggling a full-time job and a family.
- Deliver crates while running out of fuel and being shot at
- Navigate a spaceship through tight and challenging spaces
- A range of challenging levels
- A level editor to make your own
- Pure physics based fun
Gameplay Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best game my husband ever made until now" Wife, Oct 2020
On of the top Steam Games To Try In January 2021!Gameskeys article by Joyce Ross,
Tons of fun right off the bat!Pre-alpha demo player,
About Chocolate Pinecone
- My name is Jelmer Pijnappel and I'm a solo developer. I make games for a hobby while juggling a full-time job and a family
Rocket Shipment Credits
- Jelmer Pijnappel
- Sole developer
- James Brain
- Matthew Radley
- Sound designer